Yourniceposts.com is a fraud page that tricks users into subscribing for push notifications. It uses social engineering methods to trick users. The website asks users to click allow to watch the video. The allow button is for push notifications. If you click on the allow button the website gets your permission to send notifications.
Then Yourniceposts.com start sending lots of notifications on your desktop. These notifications appear as pop-ups and annoy you a lot. If you close one pop-up another one appears. Clicking on these pop-ups takes you to malicious pages filled with lots of fake and fraud product ads. These pages could easily infect your system with severe threats such as spyware, ransomware, keyloggers, trojans.
To remove the Yourniceposts.com first lets see how these appears on your browser. When you visit rogue websites on the internet they redirect you to such pages. The adware infection could also be the result of such redirection. So in order to remove it completely from your PC, you need to reset the permissions and then scan for adware infection. Follow the instructions below to remove it.
Video Removal Guide
How to Remove Notification Permission of Yourniceposts.com from Browsers
Do not click Allow which you see such requests. If you have already allowed the notification permission of Yourniceposts.com site, then you need to revoke the permission. To do that follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Click on the “three vertical dots” located in the top right corner to open the Menu. Then click on “Settings”.
- Now Chrome's settings appers in the new tab, scroll down and click on “Advanced”.
- Then click on “Site settings” which is in the Privacy and Security section.
- Now click on “Notifications”.
- Then find Yourniceposts.com URL and click on the three vertical dots besides it, then select then “Remove” option.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner to open the Firefox Menu. Then select “Options“.
- Now locate “Privacy & Security” tab and click on it.
- Now scroll until the Permissions section and click “Settings…” which is placed next to Notifications.
- Then find the Yourniceposts.com site, and open the drop-down menu then select “Block”..
- Now click on the “Save Changes” button.
Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Click on the three horizontal dots placed at top right corner to open the Edge Menu. Then click on Settings.
- Now you will see the Settings page, find the “Site permissions” tab and click on it from the left pane.
- Then click on the Notifications.
- Now locate Yourniceposts.com in the Allow section and click the three horizontal dots next to it. Then click on “Block”.
- Tap on Chrome’s menu button. Then tap on the “Settings”.
- Then scroll down in the Settings page to reach the “Advanced” section and tap on “Site Settings”.
- Tap on the “Notifications” in the “Site Settings” page.
- Now locate the Yourniceposts.com site in the “Allowed” section, then tap on it, and tap the “Clear & reset” button located in the end.
- Now you will see a confirmation box warning about the action you are about to take. Click on the “Clear & reset” button to confirm your action.
Yourniceposts.com scam website appears on your browser when you visit a rouge website or there is an adware infection. The instructions in this guide are meant to remove malware from your PC, if you want to block sites like Yourniceposts.com, then use the free browser extension Adblock Plus.
The adware takes help of other software to enter in your PC. Its makers bundle it with free or pirated software. So when you download and install them, you also install the adware. Once your PC has the adware you will see websites like Yourniceposts.com.
These below signs indicate that you have adware infection:
- Advertisements in unusal places.
- Websites that you often visit aren't loading properly.
- Your browser's homepage is changed.
- Clicking anywhere takes you to suspicious websites.
- Unwanted programs in your PC.
- Lots of pop-ups of fraud products.
Check everything before clicking on the install button.
Always select advanced/custom installation mode and deselect everything other than the actual program. Most of these recommended programs are adware and hijackers
How to Remove Yourniceposts.com Pop-up (Removal Guide)
To remove the Yourniceposts.com pop-ups, follow below steps:
- STEP 1: Uninstall the malicious programs from PC
- STEP 2: Use MalwareFox to remove the malware
- STEP 3: Use AdwCleaner to scan for adware and unwanted programs
- STEP 4: Reset the browsers to remove Yourniceposts.com pop-up ads
So, you should follow the steps in the correct order. If you face any problem at any point, comment below, and we will try to help you.
STEP 1 : Uninstall the malicious programs from PC
This first step is about removing the unwanted and malicious program from your PC.
Visit “Programs and Features”.
- Click on the Start and type Control Panel in the search box and then click on “Control Panel”.
- Now click on the “Uninstall a program” option which is under “Programs” category.
Windows 8Right-click on the Start menu button and then select “Programs and Features”. You will see the list of installed programs.
- If you don't find the Programs and Features in the Start menu, then click on search bar and type “programs and features”, then click the “Programs and Features”
- If there is no Start button, it is because you are running Windows 8 not Windows 8.1. So, you need to press Windows key + X. It will open the context menu, now select “Programs and Features”.
- Click on Start menu, now click on the “Control Panel”.
If there is no “Control Panel” on the Start menu, you can search it by typing control panel on the search bar, then click the “Control Panel” result.
- Now click on the “ Uninstall a Program” which is under Programs category.
- Click on the Start and type Control Panel in the search box and then click on “Control Panel”.
Find unwanted and malicious programs and remove them.
Now carefully observe every program and find unwanted applications that might be related to Yourniceposts.com, then select them one by one and click the “Uninstall” button.The malicious program's name might not match with the pop-up. If you don't see any unwanted applications, then you can skip to the next step.
Uninstall the program by following the screen instructions.
In the next screen prompt, click on Yes and then follow the instructions to uninstall the program.
You need to read all screen instructions carefully during the uninstallation because malicious programs might trick you where you choose an option, and the program won't remove completely.
STEP 2: Use MalwareFox to remove malware
MalwareFox is a light yet strong antimalware capable of detecting and removing modern security threats. It analyzes the behaviour of all programs and uses cloud-based scanning to catch the malware. Whenever a program takes action that matches with the malware description, MalwareFox blocks that program. Moreover, it is light on your system resources, which lets it finish the scan quickly.
I am not trying to make you install high-cost removal tools. The subscription for MalwareFox antimalware is reasonably low. But that is only when you want a fully-featured tool with real-time detection capability. You can use the free version also to scan the PC manually. However, you can opt for the 14 days trial where you get to try all the features and then decide to purchase the premium version. If you are already using any other antivirus, you don't need to remove that, MalwareFox works with them effectively without any conflicts.
Download MalwareFox Antimalware by clicking the link below.MALWAREFOX DOWNLOAD LINK
(Clicking on the above link opens a new page, you can download MalwareFox from there)
Launch the MalwareFox installer.
Once you download the MalwareFox, launch the installer by double-clicking on MalwareFox.exe file. Most likely, you will find it in the Downloads folder.
Now you will see a User Account Control prompt that is asking to install the MalwareFox on your PC. Click on “Yes” to start the installation process.
Install MalwareFox by following the on screen instructions.
The first step is to choose the setup and program language, select the language then click on OK.
Now click on Next then follow the instructions to install MalwareFox on your computer.
Now, after the installation, MalwareFox downloads the latest signatures from the database. Wait until the download gets completed.
Scan your PC.
Now click on the “Scan” button to perform a system scan.
Let the whole scan complete.
MalwareFox is now scanning and detecting threats like pop-ups, browser hijackers, and other malicious programs. The whole process should not take more than a few minutes. You don't need to wait for that time, and you can do any other work during the scan. It won't slow down your PC's performance while scanning.
Remove detected threats.
MalwareFox catches and lists all the security threats on your PC. To remove them, click on the “Next” button.
Within a moment, MalwareFox makes your PC malware-free. Now you can close it and proceed with the next step.
STEP 3: Use AdwCleaner to scan and remove adware from your PC.
AdwCleaner is a free tool to remove adware from your PC. It is created by Malwarebytes and effectively searches and removes applications that are responsible for displaying pop-ups, browser redirects, and other types of ads on your system.
AdwCleaner only looks for adware when you run the scan. It won't actively monitor your PC as it doesn't have real-time protection. For that, you should have an antimalware such as MalwareFox.
You can download AdwCleaner by clicking the link.ADWCLEANER DOWNLOAD LINK
(Clicking on the link opens a new page, from where you can download the AdwCleaner)
Once the AdwCleaner is downloaded on your PC, you need to locate the installer. It is most likely in the Downloads folder. Double-click on “adwcleaner_XXX.exe" to install it on your PC.
Now Windows will confirm if you want to install it on your PC. Click Yes in the User Account Control prompt to install it on your machine.
Now AdwCleaner gets automatically installed, now accept the End User Agreement by clicking on “I Agree”.
Scan your PC using AdwCleaner
Now click on “Scan Now” button to start the scan.
Remove threats from “Quarantine”.
Once AdwCleaner finished the scan, you will see a list of all the malicious programs that it found in your system. Click on the “Quarantine” button to move the malware into quarantine.
Now AdwCleaner will warn you that it will close all the processes before quarantining the selected items. You need to save your current work before continuing. So save your work and click on the “Continue” button.
Then AdwCleaner will move all the threats to the quarantine. After that, you need to restart your PC. Click on the “Restart now” button.
After restarting your PC, click on the “Quarantine” tab. Then select all the threats by clicking on the “checkbox” in the header of the table, then click on the “Delete” button.
Now you have successfully removed all the unwanted scraps from your PC, including the adware. Move to the next step.
(OPTIONAL) STEP 5: Reset the browser to remove Yourniceposts.com Pop-up
If the Yourniceposts.com site is still visible on your browser, then you should reset the browser to its default settings. If your problem is already solved by following the above steps, there is no need to follow this step.
Open Chrome’s “Settings” menu.
Click on the Menu button. It appears as three vertical dots in the upper right side of the window. Then click the “Settings”.
Now click on “Advanced”.
Now Chrome’s “Settings” will appear in a new tab. Then scroll down to the end of the screen and click on the “Advanced” button.
Click “Reset” button.
Now scroll down until the “Reset and clean up” section appears. Then click on the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action by clicking “Reset”.
Now Chrome will confirm your action telling you what will be removed and what not. Click on the “Reset Settings” button.
Open “Firefox Menu”.
Click on the menu button, which appears as three horizontal lines located in the upper right corner. Now click on the “Help“.
Click on “Troubleshooting Information”.
Now click the “Troubleshooting Information“.If you can’t access the “Help” menu, then type about:support in the address bar and hit enter. It will open the troubleshooting page directly.
Click the “Refresh Firefox”
Now you need to click on the “Refresh Firefox” button, which is located on the top right corner of the page.
Confirm your action.
Now Firefox will confirm your action warning you what will remove and what not. Click on the “Refresh Firefox” to proceed.
Click on “Finish”.
Firefox will restart with factory settings. Now you will see the list of imported information. Then click on the “Finish“.
Microsoft Edge Chromium
Open Microsoft Edge Chromium browser, then click on the Menu button in the top right corner of the browser, then click on “Settings“.
Go to “Reset settings” tab.
In the “Microsoft Edge” settings page, click on the “Reset settings” tab, then click the “Restore settings to their default values”.
Click on “Reset”.
Now Microsoft Edge will confirm your action by displaying the prompt reporting the action it will take when you click on the Reset button. Click on “Reset” to continue.
You have successfully removed the Yourniceposts.com pop-up from your browser. If you are still seeing Yourniceposts.com in your browser, then please comment down. We will try to come up with a solution as soon as possible.